10 of my favourite things.

Hello everybody. It appears that you like to read the more 'tag' like posts, so here is another one. However, there is a slight twist, as I have designed these questions myself. I encourage everyone to have a go and identify their 'favourites' and I apologise if you become torn between various things, I certainly found it very hard to choose some of these answers. Another 'pre-reading' confession I have to  make is that in some of the question I haven't stated my favourite, but my favourites (emphasis on the plural because I am so indecisive).

1. Favourite colour: Coral pink is my favourite colour. I have gone through many a 'favourite colours', but I am going to stand behind my first choice; coral pink. This is mainly because I find that the colour suits me quite well, meaning I have quite a lot of pieces of attire that resemble that colour and as I am the stereotypical girl, I do love the colour pink.


2. Favourite type of seafood: Now this is another random question that probably won't suit those who don't like seafood in general. However, I love all types of seafood, but my favourite would have to be prawns. I have loved tiger prawns, king prawns and all manner of shrimp for a long time and I think I have got to that stage in life, where no matter what flavouring the prawns have undergone, I will still eat them. It's difficult to say whether my addiction to prawns is normal, but those out there who share a similar love for prawns will agree that they are by far the most supreme type of (affordable yet delicious) seafood. Have I rambled on for too long about my love for prawns?... Perhaps I should stop.

3. Favourite fruit: This is a question where I have found it just too challenging to narrow it down to one type of fruit that I like, so I have chosen three of my favourites. I am deeply sorry if I am not in-keeping with the rules of this type of tag, but sometimes decisions in life are a little too hard to make. Well, I have finally (after much deep deliberation) decided to narrow this down to Jazz Apples (very specific, I know),  Papaya and Mango.

4. Favourite type of cake: I realise that you may think this tag is primarily food-related, but worry not, we will soon leave the subject of food behind. But, meanwhile, we are still pondering over cake. What's your favourite type? Can you possibly narrow it down? I have to admit that amongst all the wonderful sweet treats and delights in the world, my favourite cake and all-time favourite type of 'sweet food' has to be carrot cake. You may think it seems a little old-fashioned that I love carrot cake so much, in spite of the existence of so many chocolate cakes, but in reality, I find chocolate cakes to be a bit too rich. So, I normally stick to carrot cakes.

5. Favourite TV show when growing up: See, I promised to move off the topic of food. I don't think the segue was as smooth as I had hoped, but nevertheless, I am now on a different topic. I'm not sure how many of you recall this show, but I have recently returned to watching That's So Raven on YouTube and it has just reminded me of how much I loved the show. Growing up, I enjoyed all the shows on Disney Channel, but That's So Raven stuck out as my favourite. I must admit that, watching it now, I can understand the jokes much better, but I remember always loving that show, it's a pity they had to stop making episodes.

6. Favourite type of flower: This is far more difficult than it may seem, because I love anything that smells nice and there are certain flowers out there that not only smell divine, but look equally beautiful. On the basis of smell, I would have to pick the jasmine, because no matter where I am, I can recognise the smell. It's sweet, fresh smell has always been a favourite of mine. On the basis of appearance, I am not sure, but I am going to pick the stereotypical rose or the orchid, because I am not much of an expert. I think flowers have the ability to lift one's mood, or even change the entire mood of a room or place, so I love to see, smell or even have flowers growing around me, but it's also a real privilege because they could soon disappear.

7. Favourite mode of transport: This may seem slightly controversial, but I do love to fly. I have been doing it for quite a while and I am fairly used to long-haul flights and I am someone who generally likes the atmosphere in airports and on planes. I know that several people don't like it because it can be uncomfortable, stuffy, too loud and overcrowded, but I don't fly very frequently, so when I do have the opportunity, I quite enjoy it. I think the fact that I love to travel contributes heavily, but overall, I think it's an exciting experience.

8. Favourite YouTuber: Once again, I am undecided, so I'm going to have to pick two. I have quite a lot of YouTubers that I watch and that I am subscribed to. My favourite British YouTuber has to be SprinkleofGlitter because I love her blog and her videos make me giggle. My favourite American YouTubers are the Shaytards. I think everybody who loves their videos will agree that they lift your spirit whenever you watch their daily vlogs. I think the most prominent reason for picking these two YouTubers will have to be their ability to make me feel 'happy' and lift my spirits. They never fail to bring a smile to my day and I really appreciate that in YouTube videos.

9. Favourite Talk Show: The Ellen Degeneres Show has to be my favourite talk show. I don't actually live in America, so I find it difficult to catch each episode, but I tend to watch the videos on YouTube. I think Ellen is incredibly amusing and I think her show spreads a good message to her viewers and it always makes me cry when watching her frequent giveaways. It's really refreshing to see that she gives back to the people in need, who watch her shows and their reactions are always priceless.

10. Favourite actress: For her overall character, I am going to have to pick Jennifer Lawrence. I think her attitude towards certain parts of the industry she works in and her humour make her far more relatable, even though she is an Oscar-winning actress. Her interviews make me laugh and I find that she always seems honest when she answers and it provides a different perspective on the 'celebrity lifestyle' (plus she is amazing as Katniss Everdeen).

So, those are some of my favourite things. I hope you enjoyed reading this, I would love to know some of your favourite things, please feel free to comment. Thank you. 

Adios. xxx


Share:

0 comments