Hello!

Hello!

My name is Chalukya. I turned sixteen this May and I have decided to start my own blog. I intend it just to contain some posts about things that interest me. I am knew to this kind of thing, because despite my age, I am not someone who 'social networks' (yes, I have just coined a verb for that). I go to a school about sixteen miles from where I live and I am currently doing my GCSE exams. I thought I'd start this just as a break. 
I was born in the little island of Sri Lanka and I moved to England when I was about six years old. I have lived here ever since, with yearly visits back to my home country. I can speak, read and write in Singhalese (which is the language spoken in Sri Lanka). I do miss my life back there, but find it equally hard to imagine a different life to the one I am living. I have only one sibling, which is my younger brother. I don't know whether he wants to feature in my blog, so I'll mention him later, once I have his permission.

I will write more, this is just a sort of taster into the world of blogging.



Adios, xxx

Share:

0 comments