Summer has finally arrived (let us hope it will stay)

Hello everyone. The weather is finally improving and I hope that it will remain this way. I thought that in order to commemorate the warmer weather, I will attempt something that I haven't really ventured into before. I am no fashion guru and please feel free to take advice from someone slightly more qualified than me. But, I am going to organise four 'summer' outfits for four different occasions that I think look pretty and are generally wearable. I apologise if this doesn't appeal to you, but I think it's interesting to explore new things with fashion, even though they may not always be successful. Anyway, enjoy experimenting and make most of the weather.


My first outfit is going to be targeted for a day at the beach. Now bare in mind that I have never worn a bikini in my life and I don't intend to. There are people that can make any bikini look stunning, but I don't think it's in my ability to wear a bikini and make it look acceptable. So here are my ideas for a typical beach day:

Here is the swimming suit I have chosen

Just some comfortable gladiator sandals
Some sort of statement necklace to add a bit of glamour
This is just a shawl for the beach, in case it gets a little windy and cold

Here are the links to the websites where I found these particular pieces. Some of the websites don't lead you to the site where you are able to purchase the item, but they may provide you with a clearer picture.
     

My second outfit will be perfect for a summer barbecue in the garden with a few friends. I think this outfit doesn't have to be over-the-top, but should be comfortable, yet somewhat stylish. 


A nice girly skirt is always good




Crop-tops can be quite flattering with a skirt
Little flats are comfortable and can be quite stylish
A good pair of sunglasses is essential

Here are the links for those particular items:


Well, I have decided to continue the outfit arrangements on my next post, which should be up soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you will be able to put some outfits together yourself. Good luck. 

Adios. xxx




Share:

0 comments